WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 70 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media is proud to present this role, Delegate Relationship Executive. The foremost opportunity to kickstart your career in the events industry. It is a competitive yet fun role and ultimately it will give you knowledge & skills that you will take with you as you advance through the company. At CSM, we firmly believe in promoting from within and nurturing our own talent before looking externally. With a significant number of our current London workforce having started in our own telemarketing department, the evidence speaks for itself.
During your time with us you will work alongside some extremely experienced members of the event industry, learning from them and seeing what it takes to be an Events Professional. Alongside this you will be a part of a group of like-minded peers all going through the same process and experiences, with the chance to build lasting professional & personal relationships. We want you to be a part of our next class of ‘Closerstillians’, do you have what it takes?
Delegate Sales is the team that delivers event audiences and works across the teams at CSM to ensure key job titles in the given industry attend our industry leading events. Below is some information about what a day in Delegate Sales looks like -
• The day starts with a team meeting and a chance to set your own personal target for the day
• We use a system of Power Hours throughout the day with 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, in these hours we are dedicated to being on the phones and engaging with our clients
• This means there is plenty of time in both the morning and afternoon to spend time in our communal break out space and enjoy a coffee or tea
• Just after lunch we have another team meeting to determine where we are for the day and to share best practice
• The afternoon is spent with more Power Hours. Outside of these, there is room to get to grips with our event registration system and CRM. We have a CRM system that is unique to CloserStill, and you will gain valuable experience when in Delegates Sales on using this
• You will be expected to correctly input clients’ personal details, work details and, if required, payment information into our event registration system
• Throughout the day you will be able to utilise alternative avenues, such as LinkedIn, to attract clients to our events
• The day ends with another team meeting to relay how well you did for the day and whether you hit your personal target
• A risk taker, someone who isn’t afraid to weigh up the options and make a well-informed decision, while utilising the specialists in the business to ensure you are working in a collaborative way
• Someone who has a strong work ethic and who knows why hard work is important
• An adaptable candidate who has the ability to process information and apply it effectively
What competencies are we looking for?
• Quick thinking
• Working well within teams across a multi-faceted business
• Independent working skills
• Industry Awareness
Must be fluent in German
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.