WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in Asia, UK, Europe and USA.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the Singapore Vet Show, Cloud Expo Asia, Data Centre World, eCommerce Expo, Learning Technologies and DevLearn.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media (CSM) is looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful and result-driven Delegate Growth Executive to join our growing team in Singapore and contribute to end-to-end delegate acquisition and retention, for our Vet-focused conferences.
You will be working closely with the Marketing team to understand the conference, its target markets and execute on Go-To-Market initiatives, to drive delegate attendance and retention. As the first point-of-contact and a representative of the event, you harness your strong communication skills with warmth and empathy.
- Drive pipeline through cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and attending industry events with ideal-fit audiences.
- Generate prospecting lists of target delegate profiles using compliant and accurate
- Update and maintain accuracy on customer relationship management (CRM) system with necessary information on delegate interactions. Experience with a CRM is a bonus!
- Research and cultivate new relationships with KOLs, potential new delegates in
existing and new markets.
- Leverage platforms and channels such as LinkedIn, social media, messaging
channels, in CRM, sales enablement tools, and sales intelligence to improve
- Follow up on existing contacts in CRM to identify new potential needs.
- Manage all planning and execution of registration process for delegates.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
- Own the delivery of all delegate revenue generation, plus development of
attendee/delegate pricing strategies and reporting.
- Analyse and report on sales activities, underlining key outcomes to management.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field.
- At least 1-2 years in business development, growth, sales development and/or marketing experience
- Worked with a revenue target, with some revenue-generation track record.
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software or have some experience using CRMs.
- An excellent communicator in English with strong in-person, phone, and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Adaptable and can manage ambiguity with a strong bias-to-action.
- Able to prioritize with time management and organizational skills to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Strong IT skills with curiosity in learning new workflows, software, tools etc.
- An active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- An additional Southeast Asian or East Asian language
- Experience organising or managing an event
- Experience working in a start-up environment
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.
This role is based in Singapore.
PERSONAL DATA CONSENT:
The information you provide in your job application will be used and processed by or on behalf of CSM for purposes related to your registration of interest in current or future employment with CSM and for the processing of your application for employment.
We will collect and use the personal data that you have supplied to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes. We will use personal information such as telephone number and/or email address to contact you on job opportunities. Please note that the information you provide may be used by a third party to enable us to process your application. These third parties may be located outside of Singapore to carry out some of the processing and administrative functions for CSM and would be under duty of care to maintain the appropriate levels or security and confidentiality and only use the information as instructed by CSM.
The personal data held by CSM relating to the applicants will be kept strictly confidential. CSM may collect information through other sources for processing and evaluating your application for employment. If your application is successful, the information will be used in the administration of your employment. CSM may provide and/or transfer such data, whether in Singapore or outside of Singapore, to (i) any other departments within CSM or if necessary, with Government agencies; (ii) any third party service provider who provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services to CSM.
As part of assessing your suitability to work with CSM, we may use your information to conduct reference checks in accordance with CSM's HR Policy.
If your application is unsuccessful, CSM may retain and use the information to deal with any matter which may arise in connection with your application, for purposes of contacting you in connection with ongoing recruitment opportunities, as well as for data analysis and business purposes. If you do not wish to be considered for positions in CSM other than that you have applied for, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this job application, you consent and agree to your data being used in conjunction with the recruitment and employment purposes at CSM. In order to maximise your opportunities to work with CSM, you are encouraged to keep the information provided to us up to date at all times. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data is correct and true. You also have the option to withdraw your consent anytime.