WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach, able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Patience and composure under pressure
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Managerial and analytical person
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Impresdindible Castellano a nivel nativo
Content Manager & PR is the leader and responsible for generating and coordinating the content of our tech fairs, finding speakers, moderators and panels, creating content, managing the PR agency, coordinating institutional relations, among other tasks.
These are the tasks of the position:
- Writing digital communications and press releases.
- Development of corporate communications.
- Writing and editing content for the different platforms on which the company is present.
- Contacting professionals who attend as speakers at the different auditoriums that the company organises as part of the events to be organised.
- Institutional relations. Maintain relations with public figures and coordinate inaugurations/closing ceremonies.
- You will remain calm under pressure.
- You will pay attention to detail. In the world of events, small details are important.
- Flexibility in scheduling which is at times unavoidably long due to peak hours of trade shows.
- The position will report to the marketing management, the CEO and the group director of the Spanish market.
What competences are we looking for?
- Quick thinking
- Working well in teams in a multi-faceted business
- Independent working skills
- Industry awareness
- Working under pressure
What you can expect to receive from us:
- The opportunity to hone your skills in different areas of management & coordination and learn from others.
- A real opportunity to develop your career, the company is growing rapidly.
- Fair remuneration, with bonus linked to performance.
- A very good place to work (in Barcelona).
- Salary range: 25-30k + bonus
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.