WHO WE ARE:
Great Events by Great People.
We are CloserStill. We run more than 100 market-leading, B2B events and gatherings focused on the Business Technologies, Healthcare and Future Transport and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to excellence and innovation in our business operations and in our brands. Resulting in widespread recognition including numerous accolades and prestigious awards for our events like the London Vet Show and Learning Technologies to Tech Show and DevLearn, we were honoured to have been named in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three consecutive years, from 2018 to 2020.
But we are nothing without our "CloserStillians". We are committed to building an environment for our workforce to excel.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
VIP Delegate - Telemarketing to join the rest of the team in Spain, Barcelona, for the search and follow-up of our VIPS clients for our events.
- You will need to quickly understand the trade show business and how our business model has revolutionised the markets we operate in.
- The role will involve LinkedIn research and telemarketing to CMOs, CIOS, CDOs, CISOs, CTOs, Data Infrastructure Managers .... etc ensuring attendance at our events. You will help identify the most valuable Chiefs and develop strategies to better target these groups.
- You will assist and help in the execution and management of our lead generation strategy by working with our databases and performing data analysis based on email blasts.
- Making daily calls to follow up on leads.
- The position will report directly to the Head of Telemarketing and Marketing
What are we looking for?
✔️A person who demonstrates initiative, determination and proactivity.
✔️ Strong commercial awareness and maturity, as well as a winning attitude.
✔️Work as part of a team and have leadership qualities.
✔️Able to self-manage your work and strive in a team to achieve the objectives set.
✔️To be communicative, decisive and professional to manage VIPs at our fairs.
✔️Working under pressure and deadlines.
✔️Native level of Spanish and Catalan.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.