WHO WE ARE:
Great Events by Great People.
We are CloserStill. We run more than 100 market-leading, B2B events and gatherings focused on the Business Technologies, Healthcare and Future Transport and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to excellence and innovation in our business operations and in our brands. Resulting in widespread recognition including numerous accolades and prestigious awards for our events like the London Vet Show and Learning Technologies to Tech Show and DevLearn, we were honoured to have been named in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three consecutive years, from 2018 to 2020.
But we are nothing without our "CloserStillians". We are committed to building an environment for our workforce to excel.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for experienced Sales Executives with a positive and confident attitude. Fluent in French and English, you are comfortable selling and working to deadlines.
- Sell exhibition stands and sponsorships and ensure personal sales targets are met
- Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to deliver the campaign strategy and ensure sales and show targets are met and exceeded, e.g overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Deliver on personal sales targets across events
- Proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client promptly
- Identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
- Get close to the market, understand its trends and develop your sales pitch accordingly
- Foster positive and professional relationships with your existing and prospective clients, associations, sleepers and, where appropriate, contractors, media and commercial partners
- Fluent in French and English – written and verbal
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within fast-paced environments
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- A high degree of self-motivation and not easily deterred
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.