WHO WE ARE:
Great Events by Great People.
We are CloserStill. We run more than 100 market-leading, B2B events and gatherings focused on the Business Technologies, Healthcare and Future Transport and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to excellence and innovation in our business operations and in our brands. Resulting in widespread recognition including numerous accolades and prestigious awards for our events like the London Vet Show and Learning Technologies to Tech Show and DevLearn, we were honoured to have been named in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three consecutive years, from 2018 to 2020.
But we are nothing without our "CloserStillians". We are committed to building an environment for our workforce to excel.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Flexibility – This is a fast-paced environment where the workload fluctuates through
the year so the person must be able to vary their approach to ensure that they achieve
the required results. Additional hours and travel to the London office may be required.
• Prioritisation – It is essential that the person can appropriately prioritise work and keep
their manager informed of any potential issues so that there is time to take corrective
• Solution-orientated with a proactive “can do” attitude, working with a sense of pace
and urgency, when required. Also, a willingness to delve into the details to ensure that
the source of any issues is identified and tackled rather than just dealing with the
Based in the Coventry Office, the role reports to the Credit Control Supervisor. The role will cover all aspects of credit control and billing for our showsranging across the Group with focus on UK shows
The duties will include:
• Responsibility for all debt collection, by telephone and email, on allocated shows, to
ensure all is collected before the show and in line with monthly targets.
• Circulate weekly debtors reports to accurately communicate debt collection status to
the exhibition teams and Credit Control Supervisor
• Hold regular update meetings with Sales and Supervisors to agree actions and deal
with queries or issues.
• Proactively identify bad payers and propose action to ensure they pay before the role.
• Assistance in posting and allocating customer receipts to accounts
• Liaise with the respective departments within the business to resolve dispute
invoices and secure payment
• Provide advice and solutions on billing queries to customers and to the business
• Complete all relevant AR & Billing administration on shows under your control
including management of actions required on all supporting systems to enable
accurate reporting and billing to customers
• Control of insurance process against own show/s
• Raise refund requests
• Manage show amendments administration to enable accurate billing and corrections
• Other duties as delegated from the manager and supervisor in the team
• Support administration on additional processes managed within the team including
but not exclusive to insurance coverage and legal action
• Attending events and shows where required and as allocated under your debt contro
Qualifications & Experience
• No specific qualifications are required.
• Previous experience of working as part of a Credit Control team.
• A proven track record of working to strict deadlines
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.