WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
Who are we looking for
We want you to thrive in an environment built to help you succeed. We’re looking for someone with:
- A 2:2 degree in any discipline (obtained or predicted)
- Three A-levels or equivalent at A*-C excluding General Studies and Extended Projects (obtained or predicted)
- 9-5 in Maths and English at GCSE/Scottish Standards or equivalent (non-UK qualifications also considered)
- Ability and commitment to balance study and professional work.
- When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. We’re always looking for ways to invest in and develop our people. That means providing you with an environment where you can grow, learn, and feel respected, at all times.
The role- main responsibilities
• Assistance with posting general ledger transactions as part of the month-end process
• Liaising with the external auditors and the wider business
• Assistance in preparation of the monthly and annual consolidated accounts
• Assistance in preparation of UK sub-stats
• Assist with preparation of UK and regional VAT, and taxes
• Assist with interest calculations
• Assist with the intercompany capital FX postings
• Assist with the intercompany trading invoices
• Assist with journal postings
• Assist with maintenance of fixed assets register and Consolidated PPE
• Assist with PSA reporting
• Provide ad hoc reporting as required
The three-year Graduate Programme is your opportunity to learn the business inside out, get hands-on experience on real projects, and achieve a recognized professional qualification. We'll cover your fees and give you the training and support you need to balance your work and studies. Training isn’t just about passing the exams, you’ll learn a range of personal, management, and commercial skills that will help you become a fully-rounded professional.
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.