WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market-leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest-growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media is looking for a driven Conference Producer who is experienced in creating cutting-edge conference programs and nurturing industry relationships to build strong speaker line-ups.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Event Director and the wider team to develop, implement and produce conference content plans for the London flagship events and oversee the conference plans for eCommerce Expo and Technology for Marketing
- Support the marketing and content teams to develop relationships and identify influential industry associations and other possible partners in both sectors
- Liaise with the sponsors regarding the speakers they are providing as part of their packages to ensure the required quality of these speakers and assist with market alignment
- Manage the speaker manager and speaker liaison team to provide a customer-friendly support service for speakers to ensure the experience is as hassle-free as possible for them pre-show, onsite, and post-show, whilst ensuring the event team has all the relevant information required from the speaker
- Speaker contact database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams
- Support the Marketing Manager and Event Directors in determining and executing business development strategy that involves conference content plans
- Proofreading and making necessary amendments to conference programs on all printed literature and online materials (marketing brochures, show guides, timetable boards, postcards, etc.)
- Manage overall speaker budgets, including speaker fees and expenses
- Research important industry topics and keep up-to-date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience
- Identify and recruit appropriate speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements
- ·Identify and recruit high-quality industry figures who will be able to chair theatres and moderate panel discussions
- Work with the content, marketing, and sales teams to identify opportunities for further growth and consider the development of new conference formats & identify potential add-ons to provide incremental revenue
- There will be the opportunity to input into the other eCommerce products in other geographies including Singapore, Spain, and the US
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate speakers
- Ability to persuade Senior Execs to give up their time to attend our events as speakers
- Diplomatic skills to liaise with and where necessary get through gatekeepers
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.