WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media is seeking a passionate and self-driven Delegate Relationship Specialist to play a pivotal role in acquiring high value delegates for customised events, including dinners and roundtable lunches, for its Tech Show London portfolio as part of a greenfield pilot project.
This is a key role within our show team, responsible for delegate acquisition for bespoke sponsored events. The successful candidate will be able to create meaningful connections at c-suite level.
At the end of the 6-month project, and on reviewing KPIs for success, a decision will be made as to whether this role becomes permanent. Any decision will be clearly communicated in advance of the agreed secondment end date.
• Delegate Acquisition
• Work alongside the Custom Engagements Manager to develop and execute comprehensive
delegate acquisition strategies to meet event attendance goals
• Collaborate with marketing and conference teams to align on year-round senior delegate
• Identify target audience segments and create tailored approaches for each, certifying
delegate relevancy depending on topic and industry
• Utilise market research and competitor analysis to stay ahead of industry trends
• Audience Engagement:
• Build and maintain relationships with senior business leaders (C-Suite, VP, Director level),
using LinkedIn, emails and other channels
• Build and nurture relationships with both new and existing industry professionals
• Implement engagement tactics to nurture leads
• Provide excellent customer service to address delegate enquiries and concerns
• 1 - 2 years of experience in similar role
• Experience of acquiring participants for tailored events, such as roundtables and webinars
• Experience of building relationships with high value delegates, such as c-suite and director
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to evidence consistency in hitting and exceeding targets
• A positive, pro-active mindset
• The ability to manage multiple projects at once
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.