WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who wants to join our multi-award-winning HR Tech team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to grow, this would be an excellent position.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing Director, Event Director and the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategies that position key messages and product strategy.
- Promote our events to delegates and exhibitors in line with the marketing strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
- Support the marketing and event directors in developing and executing the business development strategy.
- Manage the creative and design process for marketing material e.g., update and develop existing materials and create new material in line with the marketing strategy.
- Work with the sales team to create campaigns focused on new client growth and increased client retention. This includes messaging to drive revenue across all products, such as digital, sponsorships, and future revenue opportunities.
• Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging. Be the lead in messaging and writing regarding our outbound reach to our customers. Good communication and writing skills are imperative.
• Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
• Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPIs, attendee demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are practical and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
• Oversee and execute community-building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, and brand affinity and could improve the audience experience.
• Manage marketing budgets and purchase orders and liaise with Finance on reporting requirements.
- Experience contributing to the development of marketing plans
- Strong project management skills, being able to manage projects on an extensive scale
- People management experience – managing direct reports, leading teams, managing performance and conducting and training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to produce creative and well-thought-out marketing plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Strong IT skills and systems management (e.g. experience working with CRM and CMS platforms, databases, email marketing and marketing automation software)
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in French
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.