WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market-leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, the USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest-growing and often award-winning events, including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards, including The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
Purpose and objective of the job: SENIOR Sales Executive -Tech Show Frankfert
Responsible for selling exhibition stands and sponsorship daily. Following sales strategies as instructed by the Event Director and Show/Sales Manager to meet sales targets. Work with the Event Director and Show/Sales Manager to hit and exceed show targets. Ensure the company’s standards of sales performance are met. Ensure personal sales targets are exceeded. Support colleagues with the smooth running of the event as and when required.
- Manage day-to-day personal sales, pipelines and appropriate administration
- Responsible for delivering individual sales targets across the event
- To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Event Director and Show/Sales Manager delivering the show over the target, including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers to make sales.
- Arrange meetings with new and potential customers where appropriate to make sales.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between CloserStill Media and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy
- Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client promptly
- Record personal sales in line with the company’s sales process.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
- To identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
- To attend sales and personal development training sessions and utilise skills learnt in your sales pitch and other professional responsibilities
- Uphold the KPIs of 90 minutes a day on the phone, but at the same time, this incorporates TEAMS/ZOOM calls
- Be prepared for `power hours` with well-researched identification of targeted prospects; you manage and set agreed times with CHRIS B
- Share best practices on identifying new business and learn from those around you and your line management.
- Execute the Event Director’s and team’s strategy and objectives outlined in the event’s business plan.
- Ensure you regularly meet customers, prospects and event partners in person, face-to-face. (Where appropriate)
- To get close to your market, understand its trends and develop your sales pitch around it
- Maintain an accurate personal stand and sponsorship ledger using Salesforce.
- Regularly reconcile personal sales ledger, guaranteeing you exhibitor promises are reported where required.
- Provide a weekly report and forecast on personal revenues
- Monitor market and competitor activity
- Read all relevant industry titles
- Foster positive and professional relationships with your existing and prospective clients, associations, sleepers and, where appropriate, contractors, media and commercial partners.
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.