WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 70 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
Our technology portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Asia, Data Centre World, eCommerce Expo and Technology for Marketing.
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for experienced Senior Marketing Managers who wants to join a company that is marketing led and invests in its brands.
If you are a self-motivated individual who loves working alongside a great team, across the marketing mix, in a fast-paced environment where there is opportunity to grow, then this would be a great position for you.
- Work in partnership with the Group Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing & Content, Group Event Director and wider team to develop and implement marketing strategies that position key messages and product strategy.
- Promote our events to delegates and exhibitors in line with the marketing strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
- Support Group Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing & Content and Group Event Director to develop and execute the business development strategy.
- Manage the creative and design process for marketing material e.g., update and develop existing materials, and create new material in line with the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the development of attendee/delegate strategies and reporting.
- Experience of working within German and/or European markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- German language not required, but familiarity preferred
- Has contributed to the development of marketing plans
- Strong project management skills, being able to manage projects on an extensive scale
- People management experience – managing direct reports, leading teams, managing performance and conduct and training
- Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Strong IT skills and systems management (e.g. experience working with CRM and CMS platforms, databases, email marketing and marketing automation software)
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.