WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for Show Manager to join our award-winning HR Tech Team.
If you are results-driven, always strive to be the best and are looking for an opportunity to drive your management career forwards, we want to hear from you.
- Manage the event sales staff and, where appropriate, sales contractors
- Lead by example – beyond team target, also responsible for delivering personal sales targets across the event under your management
- To proactively develop a strategy backed up with tactics for the team’s new business leads and recruitment of new accounts
- Develop a campaign strategy with the Event Director that meets and exceeds targets, including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
- Support the sales team in developing new revenues streams and creative and complex sales such as sponsor
- Set clear goals and objectives for all reporting staff
- Previous B2B sales experience
- First-class communication skills
- Account management experience throughout full project cycle
- People-centred management ability
- Commercial mind-set
- Ability to build lasting rapport with clients, both on the phone and face to face
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media reservs the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.