WHO WE ARE
CloserStill is a dynamic, fast-growing global company that owns and operates some of the most successful trade shows and events in the world for our sectors, including the Learning Guild and US Vet portfolios. We have a team of dedicated and talented people in the industry who go above and beyond to deliver on the objectives of the communities we serve.
The Learning Guild, founded in 2002 and fully owned by CloserStill Media, is a media company and global community of practice with more than 65,000+ L&D members worldwide. We produce a variety of resources focused on serving the needs of professionals who leverage learning technologies to manage, design, and develop learning solutions for improving individual and organizational performance. The Guild leverages its global community to produce a robust sales and marketing channel for industry suppliers including digital advertising and lead generation opportunities, as well as conference and expos.
The Vet Shows launched in Europe in 2009 and after continuous success, launched in the US in 2016. The US Vet shows offer vets practical & relevant training with clinical programs for small and large animal medicine, provide a space to network and meet other industry professionals and learn about innovative products. Our goal is to provide veterinary professionals continuing education in a meaningful way.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Product & Fulfillment Manager is a key role within the Learning Guild and US Vet portfolios developing sponsorship products and managing a variety of activities and projects that support sales team efforts, including reaching sales goals for six annual events. Customer as well as sales team success, will depend upon your thorough communication, tracking, follow up, and meeting deadlines.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Fulfillment Manager with a background in product development and fulfillment for events to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth by creating innovative sponsorship products, collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders on fulfillment and execution, and streamlining processes to maximize efficiency. As a Product Development Manager, you will be an integral part of our organization's growth strategy, leveraging your expertise to develop and deliver exceptional sponsorship solutions.
This role reports into the VP Vet & New Ventures for CloserStill with a dotted line to Director of Business Development for the Learning Guild.
Take the lead in developing new sponsorship products and packages, researching costs and proposed pricing. Stay close to the customers and sales teams to understand the markets and to have the ability to identify opportunities for product innovation that will create value for the events and our customers.
- Drive revenue growth through the successful implementation of existing and new sponsorship products.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create compelling value, pricing models, and marketing materials to attract sponsors and meet revenue targets.
- Work closely with customers to understand their unique objectives at our events and develop tailored solutions that align with their brand and business goals.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers, ensuring smooth fulfillment and execution of sponsorship agreements.
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing processes related to sponsorship product fulfillment and development.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and implement strategies to streamline workflows, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, marketing, event operations, and finance, to ensure seamless coordination and execution of sponsorship initiatives.
- Foster strong working relationships across departments to leverage collective expertise and resources.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to sponsorship products, revenue, customer satisfaction, and process efficiency.
- Generate regular reports and present findings to management, providing actionable insights for business decision-making.
On-site Operations and Sales support:
- Travel on-site to shows to ensure our exhibitors are having a successful show and to be a resource to help solve any problems that arise
- Creation and distribution of on-site exhibitor communications pieces
- Help ensure fulfillment of exhibitor and sponsorship deliverables including floor plan placements, sponsorship activations and signage locations, etc.
- Problem solving - work with Operations to ensure event rules & regulations are met and customer service standards are maintained, escalate as necessary
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years in product development and fulfillment, specifically in the sponsorship or event industry.
- Strong understanding of the event industry landscape, including sponsorship trends, best practices, and industry benchmarks.
- Innovation and Business Acumen: A strategic thinker with the ability to develop innovative sponsorship solutions, and drive revenue growth. Strong business acumen and understanding of financial implications related to product development and revenue generation.
- Customer-Focused: Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders. Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate them into actionable solutions.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions. Proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and optimize processes.
- High Emotional Intelligence: the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate ideas and present complex information clearly and persuasively to both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are passionate about events and product development and sponsorship strategies and have a proven ability to drive revenue growth through innovative solutions and delivering value to customers, we invite you to join our team. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey to create exceptional sponsorship experiences.
What We Offer:
This is a full time, permanent, remote or hybrid position. The base salary for this role is $65,000 USD and a comprehensive set of benefits.
CloserStill Media reserves the right to request a DBS or credit check should the role require it.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.