Sales Manager - Dentistry Show
WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, the USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest-growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for a Sales Manager or experienced Sales Executive looking to take the next step in their career to support us in the exciting developments and opportunities of our award-winning Dentistry Events.
If you are the type of person who likes working in a fast-paced environment where there is an opportunity to grow, this would be an excellent position for you.
- Generate new and lapsed business and account management.
- Manage daily sales performance, ensure the sales team remains motivated, and deliver on personal sales targets.
- Assist the Event Director in ensuring sales strategies are created and followed.
- Work with the Event Director to ensure the financial success of the event by following best practices and introducing sales activities to hit and exceed show targets (e.g. overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues)
- Work in partnership with the Event Director, Operations, Marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Previous experience as either a Sales Executive or Sales Manager
- Good understanding of prospecting and developing relationships with customers
- Motivated and ambitious with a can-do attitude
- Well-organised individual
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment
- Tele-sales, media sales or exhibitions background (desirable)
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and is committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
London Kensington Olympia
We have won more Awards than any other company in the Exhibition Industry.
We have achieved over 50 industry awards, including the coveted ‘Best Business Exhibition’ seven times, featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work 3 times (2018. 2019 & 2020), been Voted by members of the Association of Exhibition Organisers as the ‘Most Respected Company’ in the exhibition Industry. Best Business Exhibition (x7), Best Marketing (x8) and Best Sales (x4) Best Launch or Brand Extension (x5). Adapting to digital during 2020, we also won 3 awards at the new Event Digital Awards.
About CloserStill Media
CloserStill is one of the world’s fastest-growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in the learning, medical & healthcare, technology and veterinary sectors.
In the last 12 years, CloserStill has been repeatedly recognised as a leading innovator within the Exhibition Industry and has won more awards than any other event business in the industry. We have won over 60 major industry awards, including the coveted ‘Best Business Exhibition’ seven times, featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work 3 times (2018, 2019 & 2020), been voted by members of the Association of Exhibition Organisers as the ‘Most Respected Company’ in the exhibition Industry. The awards are down to the people and teams that work together to deliver the events ensuring customer service and satisfaction. The accolades include: Best Trade Show (x7), Best Marketing (x9), Best Operations (x4), Best Sales (x5), Best Event Director (x4) and Best Launch or Brand Extension (x6). Adapting to digital during 2020, we have also won 4 awards at the new Digital Event Awards.
Sales Manager - Dentistry Show
Loading application form
Already working at CloserStill Media?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.