WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 70 market-leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, the USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest-growing and often award-winning events, including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards, including The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for experienced Sales Executives with a positive and confident attitude. Fluent in French and English, you are comfortable selling and working to deadlines.
- Sell exhibition stands and sponsorships and ensure personal sales targets are met
- Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to deliver the campaign strategy and ensure sales and show targets are met and exceeded, e.g overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Deliver on personal sales targets across events
- Proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client promptly
- Identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
- Get close to the market, understand its trends and develop your sales pitch accordingly
- Foster positive and professional relationships with your existing and prospective clients, associations, sleepers and, where appropriate, contractors, media and commercial partners
- Fluent in French and English – written and verbal
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within fast-paced environments
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- A high degree of self-motivation and not easily deterred
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.