WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a good understanding of prospecting and developing relationships.
We are looking for someone who has experience selling exhibition solutions to businesses of all sizes. Successfully prospecting when clients are often hard to get on the phone and some fresh ideas on how to reach busy tech marketing professionals would be advantageous.
- Day to day sales including proactive development of the show strategy backed up with tactics for new business leads and recruitment of new accounts
- Develop a campaign strategy with the Event Director that meets and exceeds targets including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
- Manage the prospect database to ensure it is constantly updated and is fit for purpose falling in line with the companies CRM policy.
- Ensure a constant high quality of delivery in all prospect, exhibitor and partner communication ensuring the message is on point.
- Work with the marketing team to help deliver the event marketing strategy which meets overall visitor numbers (with the right demographics), feature content, visitor and acquisition costs
- With the Event Director develop an exhibitor campaign strategy including vertical and horizontal activity
- Great sales and communication skills.
- Love the dynamic of a passionate team but are equally confident working independently and using your own initiative.
- Like working in a fast-paced environment where there is opportunity to grow.
- Strong organisational and customer service skills.
- A proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets.
- Proficient IT skills including Salesforce CRM
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.