WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for a Sales Executive who are seeking a career in a thriving events company.
You might already be working in sales whether that be in the events industry or other sector who has learnt the basics and wants to put them into practice and make a difference.
You will need to be the type of person who likes working in a fast-paced environment where there is plenty of opportunities to grow if this sounds like you then this would be a great position for you.
We are currently recruiting for multiple roles working across our award winning Healthcare portfolio.
- Generate sales from new and lapsed business and account management your clients.
- Manage your daily sales performance and ensure you remain motivated
- Assist the senior event team (e.g. Event Director and/or Show Manager) to ensure sales strategies are created and followed
- Work with the senior event team to ensure the financial success of the event by following best practice and introducing sales activities to hit and exceed show target
- Work in partnership with the senior event team including Marketing and Operations to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Experience of outbound sales (e.g. tele-sales, media sales or exhibitions background)
- History of achieving sales targets
- Be able to demonstrate good understanding of prospecting and developing relationships with customers.
- Motivated and ambitious attitude
- Organised individual
- Enjoys working within a fast- paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.