WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies, DevLearn and The Dentistry Show.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 60 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the award-winning Healthcare team, to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy, and promote our healthcare events to both delegates and exhibitors.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, and wider team, to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages.
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new exhibitor growth and exhibitor retention. This includes messaging to drive revenue across all products such as digital, sponsorships, and future revenue opportunities.
- Work with the digital marketing team to prepare paid media campaigns for execution, assessing performance and recommending improvements.
- Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging. Be the lead in messaging and writing regarding our out-bound reach to our customers. Good communication and writing skills are imperative.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
- Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPI’s, attendee demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
- Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, brand affinity and event audience experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Strong IT skills and systems management (e.g. experience working with CRM and CMS platforms, databases, email marketing and marketing automation software)
- Experience working on and/or running social media campaigns
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.