WHO WE ARE:
CloserStill Media run over 80 market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in Asia, UK, Europe and USA.
Our portfolio includes some of the fastest growing, and often award-winning events including the Vet Shows, Cloud Expo Asia, Data Centre World, eCommerce Expo, Technology for Marketing and DevLearn.
We are the envy of the events sector with over 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our award-winning teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
CloserStill Media are looking for a driven conference producer who is experienced in creating cutting edge conference programmes and nurturing industry relationships to build strong speaker line-ups.
- Work with the Marketing Manager’s, Event Director’s and the wider team to develop, implement and produce conference content plans for the London flagship events and oversee the conference plans for the European events.
- Support the marketing and contents teams to develop relationships and identify influential industry associations and other possible partners.
- Liaise with the sponsors regarding the speakers they are providing as part of their packages and ensure required quality of these speakers
- Manage a team of speaker manager and speaker liaison to provide a customer friendly support service for speakers to ensure the experience is as hassle free as possible for them pre-show, onsite and post-show, whilst ensuring the event team have all the relevant information required from the speaker.
- Speaker contact database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams.
- Support the Marketing Manager’s and Event Directors in determining and executing business development strategy that involves conference content plans.
- Proof-reading and making necessary amendments to conference programmes on all printed literature and online materials (marketing brochures, show guides, timetable boards, postcards etc.)
- Manage overall speaker budgets, including speaker fees and expenses
- Research important industry topics and keep up to date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience.
- Identify and recruit appropriate speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements.
- Identify and recruit high quality industry figures who will be able to chair theatres and moderate panel discussions.
- Work with the content, marketing and sales teams to identify opportunities for further growth and consider the development of new conference formats & identify potential add-ons to provide incremental revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate speakers
- Ability to persuade senior execs to give up their time to attend our events as speakers
- Diplomatic skills to liaise with and where necessary get through gate keepers
- Ability to run a budget
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patient and calm under pressure
- Get on well with people from all walks of life (and the ability to network and make new friends quickly!)
- Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours as needed around key show times
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.