WHO WE ARE:
Influence Group, a CloserStill Media company, produces invite-only leadership retreats and digital show content across a variety of industries. The opposite of a trade show, influence events are intimate, personable and centred around building meaningful relations. We have exciting growth plans over the next two to three years and are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join our team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a dynamic conference /content producer to create cutting-edge conference programs and nurture industry relationships to build strong speaker line-ups.
As a Conference / Content Producer, you will be responsible for researching and shaping the content for our live events, virtual roundtables and webcasts. This individual will have input into every aspect of our product development, from inception, through marketing to “day of show” delivery.
The Producer will be involved in shaping the content and format of our experiences (live and virtual), so meticulous research and creativity are central to the role. The Producer plays a large part in securing relevant speakers and building relationships with thought leaders in order to be on top of key industry trends.
Writing is also an important part of the role, being able to create content (blog articles, Q&A profiles) that will appeal to our target audiences.
- Must be a curious learner.
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up a list of appropriate speakers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to persuade senior execs to give up their time to attend our events as speakers.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of content marketing.
- Upbeat positive attitude and self-starter work style.
- Available and willing to travel to events.
- Journalism background a plus.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
CloserStill Media embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.